Thursday, December 27, 2007

Leo and Bar: back on

Despite their brief break in October, Leonardo DiCaprio, 33, and Bar Refaeli, 22, were spotted holding hands at the Polo Lounge in Beverly Hills on Dec. 20. Are they back on? "They were never really 'off,'" a DiCaprio source says. "It was always a distance thing. Leo was making a movie in Morocco [this year], and Bar had her modeling career." Refaeli's mom, Zipi, says: "Bar is working all over the world. Says the DiCaprio pal, "It's a struggle to make a relationship like theirs work, but yes, they're together."

Lindsay denies drinking before 2005 crash

Lindsay Lohan says she was sober before a 2005 car crash near Beverly Hills. The 21-year-old actress is being sued for negligence over the accident in which her Mercedes-Benz hit a van and injured the driver, Raymundo Ortega. Ortega, a busboy, alleges Lohan had been drinking at The Ivy restaurant before the crash even though she was underage at the time. Ortega is seeking at least $200,000 in damages from Lohan and the restaurant. But in a Dec. 15 declaration, Lohan stated: "I did not consume an alcoholic beverage or any type of medication or drug" either before or during her restaurant visit. A call to Lohan lawyer David Ozeran wasn't immediately returned Wednesday. Lohan's declaration was filed Friday in Superior Court by lawyers for The Ivy along with other documents, including a declaration by the waiter who served Lohan. The server, Adam Novicki, said Lohan didn't order alcohol. Alonzo Howell, a Los Angeles police officer who was providing security for The Ivy that day, also said he didn't see Lohan drinking. Lohan has countersued Ortega, citing a California Highway Patrol report that said he was at fault for the crash because he made an illegal U-turn. Lohan served 84 minutes in jail last month after pleading guilty to misdemeanour drunken driving and cocaine charges unrelated to the 2005 crash.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Opening Ceremony to Open in the Ace Hotel NYC



One of New York City's hotspots